Friday, June 1, 2007

Time

Time!
We all know the old cliches:
Father time.
Time waits for no man.
Time never stands still.
There is a time and place for everything.
Time flies.
Time pass.
Timed out.
Time on my hands.
Time for change.
Time is of the essence.
Timeless!
Time Travel.
Time immemorial.
Time management
And the Time there. Where you are now. If this works is:
The Clock Shows the Hands of Time .
Do you have anymore time?
To
Spend some time and share with me more time cliches.
Photo above courtesy of google images.
Bath Time.
Thanks Kannan for the song suggestion I have included it below.
Also thanks to all who have contributed their valuable Time to the comments section below. The BBB posts and all comments and suggestions made through out my postings. Your Time spent here is always Precious to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment