Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hot Fuzz # A Halloween Must See.

I am not sure whether you have seen this movie Hot Fuzz it came out a couple of years ago and stars Simon Pegg but if you have not then put it on your list, get it and have a good old belly laugh. Great acting, mad plot and send ups plus tons of action, all the way through. You will probably be hooked the moment you realise there is more to this model town than meets the eyes and it takes a perfectionist Cop to get to the bottom of this spooky little spot in the English country side..

LOL Hot Fuzz a Milli Mini Review.

 

 

8 comments:

  1. My second son has been recommending this to me for months now! Must give it a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched it Sunday evening at my sisters on her recommendation. Loved it and great acting too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a winner. Will have
    to rent it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already have it in my DVD collection .I'm a big fan of Simon Pegg's work, from the brilliant TV show 'Spaced' onwards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps they have it in the place where i rented the other vids. I'll check. looks fun tho.

    ReplyDelete