Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hungry Eyes # RIP Patrick

A tribute to Patrick Swayze...

August 18, 1952 – September 14, 2009

Lyrics:
I've been meaning to tell you
I've got this feelin that won't subside
I look at you and I fantasize
You're mine tonight
Now I've got you in my sights

CHORUS:
With these hungry eyes
One look at you and I can't disguise
I've got hungry eyes
I feel the magic between you and I

I want to hold you so hear me out
I want to show you what love's all about
Darlin tonight
Now I've got you in my sights

CHORUS

Now I've got you in my sights
With these hungry eyes
Now did I take you by surprise
I need you to see
This love was meant to be

****

 

Gone bit never forgotten. Patrick Swayze was a True Gentleman.

God Bless and Thank You.

*

Let US All Dance!!!!

Seat Dancing is acceptable too!

 

 

Hungry Eyes Sung by Eric Carmen

Clip from the 1987 movie Dirty Dancing

And it is still Hot!!!

 

12 comments:

  1. Thanks Danni..coming to see your tribute too...He was special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick Swayze was one of a special breed of actors of which there are too few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah & he was just 57....that's not the time to go....thanks for sharing....SANAT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got all his movies that I know of....
    Naaaaahhhhhh..............
    I'm not a fan.....
    Lol
    He will be sorely missed.................

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milli, this is a wonderful tribuite to Patrick Swayze. Enjoyed so many of his movies... but Ghost had to be my favorite. And these songs... so great... I especially like "She's like the Wind" as he wrote that about his wife. Just goes to show what kind of man he was!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your site. This is great. I will miss him. I am a big fan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am missing U too...my Milli...SANAT....xoxo

    ReplyDelete