Sunday, March 8, 2009

Passages. My Creative Challenge Entry. An Epitaph.

Link Click The Blue Link Please.

 

Please click above link to be taken to the post for the Creative Challenge for this week.

 

This week we will do things a little differently, the challenge will be to post a poem, story or photo in your blog that you would want to be given to (or read to) a friend or loved one after you have passed away. Whatever you decide to post has been created by you.  Please leave your link here in the comment section so we can all enjoy your Creative Challenge and don't forget to leave your blog open to everyone so we can all see your creation(s). 

To Read more please

Go To Creative Challenge 43 Here.

8 comments:

  1. do i leave a link here in the comment section of the story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can leave a link if you wish to write for this challenge on th challenge page above. to read my entry please click the link in the top right of this post. Thanks Nikhil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will leave the link here for my poem here too because these links in multiply can be a bit of a confusion.
    Passages. My Creative Challenge Entry. An Epitaph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Betty...I hope that you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Dana that's so cute.."Just gotta Go." if you wish to read the poem I wrote please go here...Passages. My Creative Challenge Entry. An Epitaph.

    ReplyDelete