Sunday, July 8, 2007

Freedom and Haiku Sunday.

Theme is Freedom.
Haiku for Sunday
~
an autumn sea
merges day into night~
seabirds' Cry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enlarge photo for best view.
Photo taken by Milli.
Photo details. I took this photo locally and whilst admiring the amazing sunset just before night descended over the reef I noticed the bird fly in and sit on the post in the fore ground, with its head turned to the sunset as if also to take in this special moment. I took the shot before the bird flew off into the freedom of the evening sky above. It was a totally wondrous moment to have shared this spectacular sunset with a fellow creature. I felt blessed.
Entrant into :
The Photo-Theme for this week is:
" Freedom "
To see more click below
. Linking into Peace and Freedom and Being Born Free is My Friend Shankar

No comments:

Post a Comment