Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Images And Words Week 194 - 2013 Calendar

What an interesting week this has been for my creativity.

I have played around with quite a few looks for my May calendar theme.
The one I have chosen for this post is below but in my Flickr album I have uploaded a few spares just in case anyone is interested. You will also find those I&W's already submitted. I thought that it would be a good idea to store them for easy down load when you are ready to make your new I&W 2013 Calendar.
All of the Months submitted look fantastic and I will make up a collage of them all soon and post them on the I&W site.
Thanks Anders for your work on this project and for heading up the team in this weeks post.

My May Contribution is below.


PS here in May it is the end of Autumn so different to the weather in the Northern Hemisphere so I tried to be as neutral in this submission as I could be bearing in mind that our seasons are opposite.
Cheers From Milli.

15 comments:

  1. The difference in season is exactly what has me stumped too with the April theme I chose. I am totally stuck at the moment, with a picture of Sweetpea's that is April's flower, my birthday month, but cannot get the quote to go with it. Maybe should grab another month LOL

    Love your sunset and the lovely words to go with it, will go for either North or South. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww dear Marianne whatever you choose will be just fine....I have faith in your Month and take on it no matter what!!!

      Delete
  2. It's truly a beautiful photo, Milli
    and how fitting the words you chose for it
    A true combination of artistry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot, and a quote that's an old favourite of mine :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Milli.

    I am beginning to freak about my entry as it is completely different to anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do not worry Shayna yours is wonderful. Different is good.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Belita. The I&Ws are all looking so unique and fantastic. Take a peek soon. x

      Delete
  6. I love that quote and it fits your beautiful photo.
    I am looing forwardvto our calendar.
    This will be an awesome photo on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue..All the I&W's are looking fantastic..thanks to Kia.

      Delete