Wednesday, October 10, 2012

One In A Million: OUR BEAUTIFUL UNI-VERSE IS COMPLETED!

One In A Million: OUR BEAUTIFUL UNI-VERSE IS COMPLETED!



Friends you might like to read this blast from the past.

After revisiting my imported posts from both Yahoo and Multiply I thought it was a good time to share this Gem with my new friends as well as my friends from earlier times.

Please feel free to add a verse if you wish to, in the comments section as this Verse is intended to be added to over time.
I will add your verse to the bottom of the original verse.

Click link above to view the Talented writers  of  The Uni-Verse Thus far.

Cheers Milli.

4 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful pic Milli and I will be back to have a read a bit later.
    I have to shoot out to the chemist and have been waiting for a friend to turn up. We were supposed to go for morning tea. Just about lunch time now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please come back soon Shayna as it is worth a small slice of your time to fully read and engage into.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bookmarked it will be back to read it later;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Baz there is quite a lot to read and soak up.

      Delete