Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Real Writers - Copyright; Multiply; Terms of Service, and What They Mean To You...

http://realwriters.multiply.com/journal/item/4?mark_read=realwriters:journal:4
Please read and sign this petition.
My entry is here...
millimusings wrote today at 6:57 AM
Millimusings wishes to own the rights to All of her original material and submissions on Multiply Posts, Groups and Albums and anywhere else on the net. I hereby sign this petition and ask that Multiply do me the honour of notifying me if they wish to use any of my personal material for any purpose whatsoever and especially for any monetary gains which can be made through my personal efforts and creativity. All my intellectual property and material remains mine only, unless negotiated further..
Millimusings aka Milli
Australia

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Lynda and of course all that I have written here will not go into the signed petition as that is purely for signatures, however I have written this here more for my personal view on the whole deal. Obviously the petition is well written and seems sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I use your link in a note to my contacts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont care about copyrights, Internet is a free space, I copy and everybody do the same.
    Tks friend, anyway.
    Kisses from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I'll read in detail a bit later. I never know where to find things about Multuply

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey milli just stopped in as i see many of these popping up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Milli I had already signed one

    ReplyDelete