Sunday, May 27, 2007

Flowers and Some of My Favourite Pictures.

Enjoy Some of My Favorite Flower Photos With Me.
The Chelsea Flower Show has nearly passed and as usual I was in awe of the gardens from the Show that I saw on a local television program.
Have you ever attended a flower show or visited any of the open gardens in your country?
I know I would enjoy visiting the gardens of France.
Monet's Garden and many other magnificent gardens I have read about through out the world.
Most of the photos I have placed into the slide below, I have taken myself and even grown the flowers as well. However a few are from posts I have made previously and because I enjoyed the images I have kept them.
Vinod Laxman an artist friend from my 360 world, painted some superb flower bouquets and I adored these so much that I have also included them in my slide show for you to see.
Visit his page to delight your senses with some very beautiful art.

A tip. Click on view all images and then click in the new window Original View.

If you wish to hear the music going in the background then click the play button and you can enjoy the pictures with the music. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment